Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyLnk
MyLnk is an innovative link customizing, shortening and URL management platform. It gives the opportunity to customize or shorten existing web links (URLs). It provides a way to track the click performance of the shortened/customized link with an easy and simple interface.
MyLnk.in and MyLnk.is (referred to as MyLnk) belongs to and is a product of nFaktor Solutions Pvt Ltd (nFaktor). We reserve all rights to alter or change any or all of the disclaimers or terms of the agreement at any time, with or without any prior notice. All terms or disclaimers, whether specifically mentioned or not, shall be deemed to be included in any reference made to them.
MyLnk collects and processes personal data needed for the provision of products & services, such as contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.), billing information (bank account number, e-mail address (for the online payments), billing address), company number, company name, business type, cookies, etc.
Subscriber Content: Subscriber gives the consent that he/she is aware that the customized/shortened link that is created/published using the tools and technology provided does not infringe upon any copyrights, privacy, private data and does not spread Phishing, Illegal Gaming, Porn, Violence, and Hatred . Subscriber acknowledges that the content is published willingly and has the requisite authorization from the original link owner to publish the content. He/she complies with all applicable laws when publishing the content and grants MyLnk the right to customize/shorten the website link on his/her behalf.
AT MYLNK DISCRETION
nFaktor reserves the right to suspend, deactivate or delete a subscriber/account holder from the MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is platform without assigning any reason to the subscriber.
nFaktor reserves the right to delete/deactivate a MyLnk temporarily or permanently without assigning any reason to the subscriber.
Phishing, Illegal Gaming, Porn, Violence, and Hatred
By accepting the terms and conditions of MyLnk, the subscriber/s agree/s that all services provided by MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is will be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat or violates laws.
Pornography and sex-related merchandising are strictly prohibited. This includes sites that may infer sexual content or link to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to MyLnk on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
By subscribing to MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is, subscribers agree, not to use MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is services (custom MyLnks and shortened MyLnks) for the following purposes. The following list is a non-exhaustive list of direct violations of the Acceptable Use Policy:
- Any activity associated with phishing or systems designed to collect personal information (name, account numbers, usernames, passwords, etc.) under false pretence;
- Child pornography;
- Pornography and nudity;
- Pirated software and copyrighted media;
- Websites and content promoting illegal activity, including, but not limited to hacker programs or archives, hacking/cracking websites, online gambling, and any sites that promote or link to such illegal activity;
- Attacks on others, such as floods, spam, email bombing, multi-level marketing type programs, or in any negligent manner that intends to cause harm or damage to other systems either connected to MyLnk or elsewhere on the Internet;
- Storage, distribution, fabrication, or use of malware including virus software, rootkits, password crackers, adware, key stroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity;
- Running client-installed chat rooms or any programs in the background, such as bots and daemons;
- Content that is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content, racial content or hate speech;
- Terrorist-related websites, including sites advocating human violence and hate crimes based upon religion, ethnicity, or country of origin;
- Content that is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Content that is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- Content or sites linking to material that creates a risk to a person’s safety or health creates a risk to public safety, health, or welfare, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- Content that improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- Content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- Content that clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- Content that promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- Content that is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is; or
- Content that is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against MyLnk by offended viewers.
Copyright - Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of national or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights.
Cookie - The web browser stores cookie files based on each visit to websites. These cookies allow the service to recognize the subscriber and customize content, making the next visit easier and more useful. MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is may use cookie technology, which will detect if the subscriber has any of our cookies on his/her system, based on the previous visits to our website. This will help us provide additional usefulness to the site and also analyse site usage accurately.
Payment - nFaktor shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the subscriber's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars, nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used, whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Payments for the services offered by MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refund, if any, will be at the sole discretion of nFaktor. We offer no guarantee whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the customers card/bank accounts. nFaktor gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis, and liability is limited to refund of amount only. nFaktor undertakes no liability for free services.
The Terms and Conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of MyLnk.in. and MyLnk.is Any person using MyLnk.in or MyLnk.is, in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law, both civil and criminal.
Privacy - nFaktor shall not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this website. The subscriber shall not utilize the services offered by MyLnk.in/nFaktor in any manner to impair the interests and functioning of MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is/ nFaktor.
MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is uses technological means to exclude robots, etc. from crawling the website and scraping content. The subscriber undertakes not to evade these methods.
Abuse - For a pleasant experience, subscribers are encouraged to refrain from the use of hateful, offensive and profane words in MyLnk. We have taken precautions to block certain abusive words, which could cause offense to other subscribers.
Anti-Spam - MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is is in the business of customizing and shortening of existing online URLs (Links) and therefore is not responsible for the content or the purpose of such existing online URLs. In case the subscriber receives spam or virus which includes a link customized or shortened with MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is, nFaktor shall not be held responsible for the same. We assume no responsibility for such mails or SPAM.
We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of SPAM. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Subscribers agree to indemnify nFaktor for any damages or claims arising out of usage of their MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is accounts for creating MyLnks for SPAM and other malpractices.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Privacy / Confidentiality - The subscriber and nFaktor agree to maintain the confidentiality of Confidential Information and to protect all portions of the other party's Confidential Information by preventing any unauthorized copying, use, distribution, installation or transfer of possession of such information and data. Dissemination of Confidential Information by each party shall be limited to those employees with the need to such access for the advancement of the goals anticipated under this Agreement.
Each Party shall protect against unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information of other Parties by using the same degree of care (being at least a reasonable degree of care) as it takes to preserve and safeguard its own confidential information of a similar nature.
The obligations set out in this Clause shall not apply to Confidential Information that:
- is or becomes publicly known other than through the breach of this Clause; or
- is in possession of the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; or
- is independently developed by the receiving party; or
- Needs to be disclosed to professional advisers that are bound by a confidentiality undertaking or by the order of a competent court or administrative authority.
- is required to be disclosed by law, judicial court, recognized stock exchange, government department or agency or other regulatory authority, provided that sufficient notice is given of any such requirement, by the Receiving Party to the Disclosing Party, in order that the Disclosing Party may seek for an appropriate protective order or exemption from such requirement, prior to any disclosure being made by the Receiving Party and/or its Affiliates.
Subscriber Information - The subscriber is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user password and user identification. He/she shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transactions involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. nFaktor assumes no responsibility or liability for the improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards/debit cards used by the subscriber online or offline.
When an account is created, personal information like name and email address will be collected from the subscriber. If an account is created using the login from another account, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, we will access and collect personal information about the subscriber, which the account provides (based on the privacy settings), so that an account can be created with us. Contact information will be used by us to send information relating to our services. Subscriber may unsubscribe from receiving certain types of these messages through the Account Setting, although MyLnk reserves the right to contact the subscriber when we believe it is necessary, such as for administrative and account management purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability - Entire content of this site is only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, over whom nFaktor has no control or connection, business or otherwise. As these sites are external to MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is, subscriber agrees and understands that by visiting such sites he/she is beyond the confines of MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is website. nFaktor therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred as a result of subscriber’s visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Under no circumstances nFaktor shall have any liability to the subscriber for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for goodwill, anticipated earnings or savings, or other intangible losses and whether under contract, tort, equity, statute or otherwise) however occasioned (including due to negligence) arising out of or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, exceed the charges paid by the subscriber for the Services in the period or later in which the relevant cause of action accrued.
The liability of nFaktor under this Agreement shall be further reduced proportionately to the extent of the subscriber's act or omission or any failure by it to comply with its obligations under this Agreement.
Advertising Material - Part of the Site may contain advertising/other material submitted to nFaktor by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the advertisers and nFaktor shall not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. We reserve the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements for display on the MyLnk Site will be subject to nFaktor terms and conditions which are available upon request.
Force Majeure - nFaktor shall have no liability to its subscribers for any interruption or delay in access to the site, irrespective of the cause.
Indian Law - The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
Internet connectivity and Data availability - Performance and availability of MyLnk.in/MyLnk.is may be impacted by the availability of Internet connectivity, server availability, browser issues, occasional technical glitches etc. MyLnk will make best efforts to rectify issues directly associated with its platform however, MyLnk is not responsible or liable for issues arising out of such reasons and causes.
Terms of Service – Location.mylnk.in
Welcome to personalized location URLs, MyLnk.is/YourLocation. Our location URL service (the "Service"), located at https://www.location.mylnk.in/, is owned and operated by nFaktor Solutions Pvt. Ltd. We provide the services to you (the "subscriber") under the below mentioned terms and conditions. To use the service, you hereby agree to abide by the agreement that comes in effect as soon as you register on the website to use the service.
- subscriber can create only two location URLs (Location Pins) for one email address.
- on modification/Editing the any of the location pins after creation, the previous location pins will automatically be deleted and be no longer be associated with the subscribers email ID. The same location pin may be taken by any other subscriber.
- subscriber agrees not to impersonate any person or use a name that he/she is not authorized to use.
- subscriber holds the responsibility to update complete location address along with accurate landmarks.
- While MyLnk helps in customizing the location link to simpler and fancier custom links, MyLnk does not hold any responsibility for distribution of these MyLnks. Subscribers are advised to be cautious about how and who they share their personal MyLnks.
- We do not hold any responsibility to the faults in the location as it has to be edited and updated by the client himself/herself.
- We hold the right to change or update the Agreement without any prior notice from time to time. It includes adding new features to extend the current service.
- To contact the client, we will use the same e-mail specified during the registration process when client sign ups to the service.
- The location is provided based on third party map application that it believes to be of excellent quality and uptime, however MyLnk holds no responsibility for malfunctioning or error of the third party map application in its ability to display and correctness of the location.
- We can terminate the service without any prior notice in case of any violation of the agreement or for any other reason.
- MyLnk Location is a free to use platform for subscribers. The data collected maybe used for bettering the experience of services we provided to you and for publishing or sharing promotional content from our clients.
NOTE TO USERS
Subscribers are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts. The terms of this agreement may be changed by nFaktor at any time. We are free to offer our services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
For more information or to report spam, please mail us at email@example.com.
In case of any queries regarding privacy while using the services, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to resolve all the queries.